Enjoy our these popular Dash ’N Drizzle EVOO's and Balsamics in a Sampler Set of 6 with your choice of Jute Bag color:
1) Dash ’N Drizzle Fig Aged Balsamic Vinegar. This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian figs blended with our Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base: sweet, sour and jammy notes of red fruit, ripe Italian fig and a hint of plum. This vinegar blends delicate acidity with Italian fig purée achieving the perfect nose and texture meant to complement any salad, cheese plate, relish, or marinade.
2) Dash ’N Drizzle Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil: Our Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil is a favorite amongst chefs, staff, and customers alike. This is the highest quality, true-to-herb flavor olive oil available. The natural herb oil extracts and hint of fresh garlic have been combined with a fresh, super premium extra virgin olive oil base to create an inspired olive oil of the highest culinary standard. Top notes of dried basil, marjoram, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and crushed red pepper create a flavor explosion that is both balanced and harmonious. This classic infused olive oil is great for everyday use but especially delicious when drizzled on grilled vegetables, pizza, or pasta.
3) Dash ’N Drizzle Traditional Balsamic of Modena Aged Balsamic Vinegar: This all-natural, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Condimento is made for us by one of the most renowned makers of Balsamic Vinegars in Italy. It is made in Modena, Italy using traditional methods. First quality grape must, which is obtained from whole pressed grapes from locally grown late-harvested varietals, particularly Trebbiano and Lambrusco, is reduced by roughly half and left to ferment naturally for up to three weeks. The resulting concentrated grape must is then blended with a small amount of premium aged wine vinegar to balance the acidity and matured and further concentrated for a minimum of 18 months in Slavonia Oak casks.
4) Dash ’N Drizzle Meyer Lemon Infused Olive Oil: Always a favorite, our Meyer Lemon oil has the light refreshing flavor of Meyer Lemon (a cross between a lemon and an orange which is sweeter and less bitter than regular lemons). It is just perfect to sauté shrimp or scallops. It is also great as a simple dressing for fresh salad greens, for marinating and finishing chicken or fish, or for drizzling over vegetables like fresh green beans, asparagus, fennel or radicchio.
5) Dash ’N Drizzle Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar: Italian raspberry purée and our rich Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base are blended together to create a vinegar that is rich and velvety with delicate notes of Italian raspberries. Unlike many flavored dark balsamic vinegars, this raspberry balsamic condimento is both delicate and fruity, lending itself well to traditional vinaigrettes, fine cheeses, and marinades. Our customers love pairing it with Roasted Walnut olive oil for a rich and fruity vinaigrette.
6) Dash ’N Drizzle Garlic Infused Olive Oil: This infused olive oil is the perfect example of a versatile culinary oil adding robust and assertive garlic flavor wherever garlic is required. Imagine smelling the aroma of a freshly peeled garlic clove diced into small pieces. Garlic olive oil pairs very well with just about any white balsamic, dark balsamic or fruit vinegar and is the essential finishing oil in many Mediterranean dishes.