A citrusy and herby blend
We haven't really found anything you can't put this on. We made a simple concoction of sea salt, coarse black pepper, onion and garlic, that we brightened up with lemon powder, lime zest, and a few simple herbs. Nothing crazy, that's why it works so well. Just get rid of your salt and pepper shaker...you won't need them.
A few ideas from the test kitchen:
- A simple seasoning for making marinades and vinaigrettes
- Try it in your next batch of mashed potatoes
- Use for a dry rub on chicken wings
- Season baked or grilled seafood
- Sprinkle over asparagus, green beans, carrots, etc.
- Stir into greek yogurt for a healthier crudité dip